Area Sales Manager (f/m/d) Austria
As Area Sales Manager (f/m/d) Austria you are located in the company’s new subsidiary in Salzburg as part of the sales team. In this position you are the first contact person for our customers from the outdoor, tourism and publishing sector. For the sales regions “West” and “East”, applicants from the corresponding regions with the possibility of home office and a temporary presence at the headquarters are also welcome.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- Acquisition and support of new customers in Austria
- Support in developing new sales strategies and in implementing them in close cooperation with our head of sales and the sales team
- Support of our customers from the tourism, destination and outdoor sector, on-site and on trade fairs
- Identifying needs and desires of our customers and forwarding them to the team
- Observation of our competitors on the market
What Outdooractive expects from you
- A university degree (ideally with focus on tourism) or a completed commercial training with relevant experience
- Network of contacts from the tourism sector, media and/or agencies
- Passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies
- High level of service quality, persuasion and eloquence
- Flexibility, willingness to travel, good communication skills, self-confidence and the ability to inspire others
- Good English skills
What Outdooractive offers
Possibility to contribute to the further success of the Outdooractive platform
Challenging, exciting tasks with best development prospects
Extensive organization possibilities and autonomous work
A flexible working hours model, flat hierarchies and an interesting career and further training management
An adequate introductory training to get to know Outdooractive
A cooperative atmosphere between colleagues, great staff events and a pleasant working environment within an outdoor-enthusiast team
A unique market-leading product in a growing market
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Couldn’t find the right job for you?
We are looking to receiving your unsolicited application.