Area Sales Manager (f/m/d) Italy
As Area Sales Manager (f/m/d) Italy you are located in the company’s new branch in Bolzano as part of the sales team which is the first contact for our customers in the outdoor, tourism and publishing sector. This is the place where offers are developed together with our customers in order to apply our marketing services and products in a profitable way for our clients.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- Acquisition of new customers within the tourist sector and the support of our existing customers with our network, technology and your know-how and in achieving their goals
- Support in developing new sales strategies and in implementing them in close cooperation with our head of sales
- Support of our customers from the tourism, destination and outdoor sector, on-site and on trade fairs
- Identifying needs and desires of our customers and forwarding them to the team
- Observation of our competitors on the market
What Outdooractive expects from you
- A university degree (ideally with focus on tourism) or a completed commercial training with relevant experience
- Network of contacts from the tourism sector, media and/or agencies
- Knowledge in the sales of products that are complex, sustainable and equally require a lot of explanation
- Passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies
- High level of service quality, persuasion and eloquence
- Flexibility, willingness to travel, good communication skills, self-confidence and the ability to inspire others
- Fluency in Italian, knowledge of German would be an advantage
- Knowledge in MS Office
What Outdooractive offers
Possibility to contribute to the further success of the Outdooractive platform
Challenging, exciting tasks with best development prospects
Extensive organization possibilities and autonomous work
A flexible working hours model, flat hierarchies and an interesting career and further training management
An adequate introductory training to get to know Outdooractive
A cooperative atmosphere between colleagues, great staff events and a pleasant working environment within an outdoor-enthusiast team
A unique market-leading product in a growing market
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Couldn’t find the right job for you?
We are looking to receiving your unsolicited application.