Backend Developer (f/m/d)
As Backend Developer (f/m) you are located in our headquarters in Immenstadt (Allgaeu) as part of our R&D Team that develops the technical basis of the Outdooractive platform. The team takes care of the server infrastructure, interfaces, data and support of our Outdooractive API partners as well as providing our users with many new functions developed in cooperation with other departments. Every member of the team is essential for the performance, scalability and stability of our platform!
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You contribute to the analysis of requirements, assist in finding solutions and propositions, develop and implement concepts for different technologies – mainly for Java EE.
- You support and develop already existing, complex web applications for our outdoor platform.
- You ensure the high quality of our products with team code-reviews and test automatizations.
- You see potential improvements of the infrastructure and continually optimize it in order to make it even more efficient.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You studied computer science or you have a similar qualification as well as several years of work experience in Java Enterprise Edition application programming, especially regarding web application of distributed servers.
- You have a broad expert knowledge of the current development situation, frameworks/tools and web technologies, namely Java EE with all its usual frameworks, tomcats, MemcacheD, Solr (Lucene), PostgreSQL/PostGIS, Jenkins CI, SVN and Git.
- You have a logical/analytical mentality and a structured, independent working manner.
- You are communicative, a team player, self-reliant, capable of adapting to new situations quickly and enjoy developing software.
- You are confident in using Linux PC, MAC or Windows.
- You are used to working with others in an agile team.
What Outdooractive offers
Possibility to contribute to the further success within the increasing internationalization of the Outdooractive platform
Challenging, exciting tasks with best development prospects
Extensive organization possibilities and autonomous work
A flexible working hours model, flat hierarchies and an interesting career and further training management
An adequate introductory training to get to know Outdooractive
A cooperative atmosphere between colleagues, great staff events and a pleasant working environment within an outdoor-enthusiast team
A unique market-leading product in a global market
A working place with the beautiful Allgaeu mountains just outside the door
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Couldn’t find the right job for you?
We are looking to receiving your unsolicited application.