DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
As DevOps Engineer (f/m/d) you are located in our headquarters in Immenstadt (Allgaeu) as part of our R&D Team that develops the technical basis of the Outdooractive platform. The team takes care of the server infrastructure, interfaces, data and support of our Outdooractive API partners as well as providing our users with many new functions developed in cooperation with other departments. Every member of the team is essential for the performance, scalability and stability of our platform!
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are significantly involved in planning and transforming our infrastructure in a scalable, reliable and automated Cloud infrastructure.
- You operate as interface between different stakeholders such as administration, development, product management and QA.
- You find answers to questions regarding continuous delivery pipelines as well as automated testing, deployment and monitoring.
- You support in optimizing development processes by organizing an infrastructure and a choice of fitting tools.
- You also assist in operative management.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a university degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or have been trained in a similar field with relevant work experience.
- You have experience in working with Enterprise-Level-Linux-System-Administration.
- You are confident in the integration and configuration of designs and the use of tools such as Ansible, Docker, Jenkins, Git, Gerrit, Vagrant and GoCD.
- You have extensive experience in security, scripting and log-analysis.
- Your style of work is independent and you enjoy working in a goal-oriented and enthusiastic team.
What Outdooractive offers
Possibility to contribute to the further success of the Outdooractive platform
Challenging, exciting tasks with best development prospects
Extensive organization possibilities and autonomous work
A flexible working hours model, flat hierarchies and an interesting career and further training management
An adequate introductory training to get to know Outdooractive
A cooperative atmosphere between colleagues, great staff events and a pleasant working environment within an outdoor-enthusiast team
A unique market-leading product in a growing market
A working place with the beautiful Allgaeu mountains just outside the door
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Couldn’t find the right job for you?
We are looking to receiving your unsolicited application.