Intern (f/m/d) Cartography
As a cartography intern (f/m) in our headquarters in Immenstadt (Allgaeu) you are part of our Cartography Team. Official geo data provided e.g. by BKG or Swisstopo are processed for the Outdooractive platform by our cartography. Furthermore, they create diverse activity networks and add missing tracks. The cartography is responsible for the correct and complete presentation of geographical data on the platform.
Your internship at Outdooractive
- You get insight into the diverse work of the cartography department at Outdooractive.
- You support the cartography department in processing geo data.
- You assist in preparing printed maps.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You study Geoinformatics / Cartography and search for a study-related internship – also within the scope of an Erasmus program.
- You have a basic understanding of GIS systems (preferably QGIS)
- You are passionate about outdoor sports, innovative technologies and social media.
- You are team-minded, reliable, precise and motivated to learn something new.
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and ideally speak another language.
What Outdooractive offers
Possibility to contribute to the further success of the Outdooractive platform.
Challenging, exciting tasks with best development prospects.
Extensive organizational possibilities and autonomous work.
A flexible model of working hours, flat hierarchies and an interesting career- and training management.
A cooperative atmosphere between colleagues, great staff events and a pleasant working environment within a team of outdoor enthusiasts.
A work place with the beautiful Allgaeu Mountains just outside the door.
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Couldn’t find the right job for you?
We are looking to receiving your unsolicited application.