Junior Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
As Junior Marketing Manager (f/m/d) at our headquarters in Immenstadt (Allgaeu) you are part of the Marketing Team where the “big picture” – the Outdooractive Platform – is planned. Here, concepts for further developments are created, the platform is optimized for search engines, content marketing is coordinated and all communication is organized. Together with you and our employees, we want to make Outdooractive the largest outdoor platform in the world!
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You independently create texts (B2B & B2C) for newsletters, press releases, website content and blogs.
- You are responsible for concept and implementation of advertisements, presentations, brochures and flyers.
- You also assist in the fields of international marketing/public relations, create communication concepts and guide individual marketing projects.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a university degree in marketing or business administration and you are knowledgeable in marketing communications.
- You bring along experience and an instinct for different target group texts and enjoy writing.
- Flexibility, independence and strong organizational skills characterize your work.
- You are passionate about outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English.
- You are confident in using MS Office.
What Outdooractive offers
Possibility to contribute to the further success of the Outdooractive platform
Challenging, exciting tasks with best development prospects
Extensive organization possibilities and autonomous work
A flexible working hours model, flat hierarchies and an interesting career and further training management
An adequate introductory training to get to know Outdooractive
A cooperative atmosphere between colleagues, great staff events and a pleasant working environment within an outdoor-enthusiast team
A unique market-leading product in a growing market
A working place with the beautiful Allgaeu mountains just outside the door
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Couldn’t find the right job for you?
We are looking to receiving your unsolicited application.