Map-Data Technician (f/m/d)
As Map-Data Technician (f/m) you are part of our cartography department at our headquarters in Immenstadt and are responsible for keeping the map data of our Outdooractive platform up-to-date. If you believe to be able to guarantee an automated and smooth integration and update the Outdooractive geo-data, you have come to the right place!
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- Within the scope of implementing technical concepts you are responsible for the constant improvement of our geo-data infrastructure as well as the creation of new geo-data which are based on the content of our Outdooractive platform.
- You process official geo-data (BGK, swisstopo, IGN) as well as external data providers and update data for the Outdooractive cartography.
- Moreover, you evaluate and process geo-data (vector data, raster data).
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a degree in geo-informatics, surveying or cartography.
- You have an extensive knowledge about effective data management and principles of digital cartography.
- You are confident in handling geo-data (PostgreSQL / PostGIS, Python, QGIS) as well as communicating structured results (Git / GitLab).
- You have gathered practical experience in programming and the handling of geo-data.
- You are detail-oriented and effective in realizing pragmatic solution approaches.
- Your work ethic is characterized by an independent, solution-oriented and team-minded manner.
- You are passionate about outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
What Outdooractive offers
Possibility to contribute to the further success within the increasing internationalization of the Outdooractive platform
Challenging, exciting tasks with best development prospects
Extensive organization possibilities and autonomous work
A flexible working hours model, flat hierarchies and an interesting career and further training management
An adequate introductory training to get to know Outdooractive
A cooperative atmosphere between colleagues, great staff events and a pleasant working environment within an outdoor-enthusiast team
A unique market-leading product in a global market
A working place with the beautiful Allgaeu mountains just outside the door
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Couldn’t find the right job for you?
We are looking to receiving your unsolicited application.