Sales Assistant (f/m/d)
As Sales Assistant (f/m) you are located in our headquarters in Immenstadt (Allgaeu) to support internal sales as part of our Sales Team.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are responsible for the internal management of the team and work very closely with our head of sales.
- You assist in creating and preparing offers, presentations and marketing papers.
- You process customer inquiries, mailings and order managements.
- You assist in planning sales campaigns and organizing for trade fairs.
- You are responsible for German and English correspondence.
- You support the Sales Team with administrational work and the organization of travels.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You successfully accomplished vocational training and have several years of relevant work experience.
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English.
- You are familiar with MS Office.
- Your work in an independent and thorough manner.
- You have a confident, assertive and engaging demeanor.
- You are passionate about outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
What Outdooractive offers
Possibility to contribute to the further success of the Outdooractive platform
Challenging, exciting tasks with best development prospects
Extensive organization possibilities and autonomous work
A flexible working hours model, flat hierarchies and an interesting career and further training management
An adequate introductory training to get to know Outdooractive
A cooperative atmosphere between colleagues, great staff events and a pleasant working environment within an outdoor-enthusiast team
A unique market-leading product in a growing market
A working place with the beautiful Allgaeu mountains just outside the door
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Couldn’t find the right job for you?
We are looking to receiving your unsolicited application.