Sales Manager (f/m/d) International
As Sales Manager (f/m) International you are either located at our headquarters in Immenstadt (Allgaeu) or at a different place of work with a home-office option.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You acquire and support new customers.
- You develop and implement new sales strategies in cooperation with our Sales Management Team.
- You support customers on-site and at trade fairs.
- You identify needs and desires of customers and forward them to product development.
- You observe the market and our competitors.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a university degree or received a comparable vocational training with several years of relevant work experience.
- You have a profound knowledge and experience of product distributions that are complex, intense in explanation and sustainable.
- Ideally, you have a network of contacts specific to the sector.
- You are flexible, willing to travel, confident, able to inspire others and have excellent communication skills.
- You are passionate about outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- You are fluent in English and ideally other foreign languages.
What Outdooractive offers
Possibility to contribute to the further success within the increasing internationalization of the Outdooractive platform
Challenging, exciting tasks with best development prospects
Extensive organization possibilities and autonomous work
A flexible working hours model, flat hierarchies and an interesting career and further training management
An adequate introductory training to get to know Outdooractive
A cooperative atmosphere between colleagues, great staff events and a pleasant working environment within an outdoor-enthusiast team
A unique market-leading product in a global market
A working place with the beautiful Allgaeu mountains just outside the door
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Couldn’t find the right job for you?
We are looking to receiving your unsolicited application.