SEO Manager (f/m/d)
As SEO Manager (f/m/d) at our headquarters in Immenstadt/Allgaeu you will experience first-hand how the Outdooractive Community is growing on a daily basis with the aim of becoming the largest outdoor community in the world. The Platform department is the first point of contact when more than 1 million registered users ask questions about the portal or one of our apps. Community information is passed on to the relevant departments and external communication also comes together here. In short: We are the voice of Outdooractive and always have an open ear for the questions of our users.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are responsible for setting up, controlling and monitoring the organic reach. This includes the analysis of the entire platform using the relevant SEO tools with regard to link performance, data structures, content structures and international growth.
- Based on the findings and key figures, you initiate and support projects for the further development of the platform.
- You will prepare the data into clear reports and impart SEO know-how to employees and customers.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have completed your studies with relevant professional experience.
- You have extensive experience in building websites and are familiar with viral marketing, trends, technologies, social media, mobile internet and content in the 21st century.
- You have a high degree of social competence and enjoy working in a team.
- Your way of working is characterized by personal responsibility, professionalism and commitment.
- You have a high passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
What Outdooractive offers
Possibility to contribute to the further success of the Outdooractive platform
Challenging, exciting tasks with best development prospects
Extensive organization possibilities and autonomous work
A flexible working hours model, flat hierarchies and an interesting career and further training management
An adequate introductory training to get to know Outdooractive
A cooperative atmosphere between colleagues, great staff events and a pleasant working environment within an outdoor-enthusiast team
A unique market-leading product in a growing market
A working place with the beautiful Allgaeu mountains just outside the door
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Couldn’t find the right job for you?
We are looking to receiving your unsolicited application.