Trainee (f/m/d) Content Services English
As Trainee (f/m/d) Content Services English, in temporary employment for two years, you are located in our headquarters in Immenstadt (Allgaeu). This is where our outdoor content is created by our content services team – the heart of our Outdooractive Platform. Describing beautiful tours, telling outdoor stories – the days at the editorial department are diverse, fulfilling and lead to the most interesting outdoor hotspots! We are up-to-date editors – online-centered, SEO-focused and with a strong desire to tell compelling stories that add to the success of the platform.
Your traineeship at Outdooractive
- You write content for the Outdooractive Platform in German and English and translate existing content from German into English.
- You write tour and destination descriptions as well as tour books and booklets from on-site tour details to the finished product.
- You learn how to handle content management systems, content performance/analyzing tools as well as the standard programs for online journalism.
- You assist our online marketing team and, thus, get deep insight in the multifaceted work of an outdoor editorial department.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have an university degree or completed a vocational training in communications.
- You have a confident style of writing and a precise expression in German and English, ideally with English as your mother tongue.
- You are passionate about outdoor sports, innovative technologies and social media.
- You are team-minded, reliable, precise and motivated to learn something new.
- You are familiar with MS Office and have first experiences in working with CMS Systems, Photoshop and Illustrator.
What Outdooractive offers
Possibility to contribute to the further success within the increasing internationalization of the Outdooractive platform.
Challenging, exciting tasks with best development prospects.
Extensive organizational possibilities and autonomous work.
A flexible model of working hours, flat hierarchies and an interesting career- and training management .
An adequate introductory training to get to know Outdooractive.
A cooperative atmosphere between colleagues, great staff events and a pleasant working environment within a team of outdoor enthusiasts.
A unique market-leading product in a global market.
A work place with the beautiful Allgaeu Mountains just outside the door.
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Couldn’t find the right job for you?
We are looking to receiving your unsolicited application.