Trainee (f/m/d) Customer Service Representative
As trainee (f/m/d) Customer Service Representative with a fixed-term contract of two years, you will deliver support to the users and members of Outdooractive’s App and online Platform. The Platform division is the first point of contact when questions arise among more than 1.25 million registered users about the portal or one of our apps. This is where community tips are passed on to the relevant departments and where communication with the outside world also comes together. In short: We are the mouthpiece of Outdooractive and always have an open ear for our users’ questions.
Your traineeship at Outdooractive
- You will manage incoming messages and occasional phone calls from our users and partner companies.
- You will identify the user’s needs, handle complaints and provide advice and solutions to answer queries and solve problems.
- You will work with other departments within the company to flag and help resolve technical issues as they arise and communicate information back to the user.
- You will collate and internally share user feedback in order for Outdooractive to develop and to provide a better service in the future.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- Secondary school education.
- Prior experience of providing customer support or working in customer services.
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly, customer-oriented demeanour .
- Fluent written and spoken German. A good knowledge of English would be beneficial, but is not essential.
- An ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the ability and willingness to learn new programs.
What Outdooractive offers
Possibility to contribute to the further success within the increasing internationalization of the Outdooractive platform.
Challenging, exciting tasks with best development prospects.
Extensive organizational possibilities and autonomous work.
A flexible model of working hours, flat hierarchies and an interesting career- and training management .
An adequate introductory training to get to know Outdooractive.
A cooperative atmosphere between colleagues, great staff events and a pleasant working environment within a team of outdoor enthusiasts.
A unique market-leading product in a global market.
A work place with the beautiful Allgaeu Mountains just outside the door.
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Couldn’t find the right job for you?
We are looking to receiving your unsolicited application.