Trainee (f/m/d) Platform Management
As part of the platform team and with a fixed-term contract of two years, you get the chance to learn about the many facets of an online platform management and the know-how of areas including marketing, quality assurance, community & social media management, user support, search engine optimization, web analytics, website development, apps and much more. You will be trained and supported by experienced colleagues.
Your traineeship at Outdooractive
- You are actively involved in assisting Outdooractive users in planning their next outdoor adventure.
- You are in dialogue with our online community, produce content for social media and largely take care of our Outdooractive blog.
- In this regard, you autonomously create subject schedules such as text and video contributions and also get in touch with YouTubers and bloggers of the outdoor sector.
- You support the team’s specialists in evaluating web statistics, search engine optimizations, quality assurances as well as the handling of advertisements.
- You assist in creating the Outdooractive newsletter, edit user surveys and provide relevant feedback.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a relevant university degree, received a relevant vocational training or a comparable qualification.
- You enjoy the dialogue with a community and creating creative texts and videos.
- You have a very good style of writing and a precise way of expression in German and ideally in one other language.
- You are interested in the current developments of social media and intensely use at least YouTube and Facebook.
- You are passionate about outdoor sports.
- Your working manner is characterized by your capacity to work in a team, precision as well as your motivation to learn.
- You generally tend to look at the “big picture” instead of a deep insight into one specialized field, you are not afraid of complexity and set the right priorities.
What Outdooractive offers
Possibility to contribute to the further success of the Outdooractive platform.
Challenging, exciting tasks with best development prospects.
Extensive organizational possibilities and autonomous work.
A flexible model of working hours, flat hierarchies and an interesting career- and training management .
An adequate introductory training to get to know Outdooractive.
A cooperative atmosphere between colleagues, great staff events and a pleasant working environment within a team of outdoor enthusiasts.
A unique market-leading product in a growing market.
A working place with the beautiful Allgaeu mountains just outside the door.
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Couldn’t find the right job for you?
We are looking to receiving your unsolicited application.