Trainee Video Producer (f/m/d)
As a trainee video producer (f/m/d) at our headquarters in Immenstadt, Allgäu, you will experience first-hand how the Outdooractive Community constantly grows with the objective of becoming the world’s largest outdoor community. The Platform division is the first point of contact when more than 1.3 million registered users ask questions about the portal or one of our apps. Community information is passed on to the relevant divisions, and external communication is also brought together here. In short: We are the mouthpiece of Outdooractive and always have an open ear for the questions of our users.
Your traineeship at Outdooractive
- You will design, film, cut and edit video content from various areas – from mountain hikes to corporate videos, from event reports to product tutorials.
- Help the community and social media team select and edit external videos for use on the Outdooractive Platform.
- In addition, you will publish the produced videos on popular social media and video platforms (Youtube, Facebook, etc.) and generate traffic.
- You will build up specific know-how in all areas of video production and will be the first point of contact for all areas of the company for video projects.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have successfully completed an apprenticeship as a media designer (f/m/d) picture/sound or a comparable training.
- You are well versed in Adobe Premiere and/or Final Cut Pro and have basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects or similar software.
- Ideally, you have some experience with Blender, 3DS Max and/or Cinema 4D.
- You will work independently and on your own responsibility, enjoy deep and intensive involvement in complex software and have high demands on the quality of your work.
- You have an open and communicative personality, are full of creative ideas and enjoy passing on acquired knowledge.
- You also have a high passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
What Outdooractive offers
Possibility to contribute to the further success within the increasing internationalization of the Outdooractive platform.
Challenging, exciting tasks with best development prospects.
Extensive organizational possibilities and autonomous work.
A flexible model of working hours, flat hierarchies and an interesting career- and training management .
An adequate introductory training to get to know Outdooractive.
A cooperative atmosphere between colleagues, great staff events and a pleasant working environment within a team of outdoor enthusiasts.
A unique market-leading product in a global market.
A work place with the beautiful Allgaeu Mountains just outside the door.
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Couldn’t find the right job for you?
We are looking to receiving your unsolicited application.