UX Designer (f/m/d)
As a User Experience Designer (f/m/d) at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu you will be part of the conception & design team. This is where the product-oriented concepts and designs for the entire Outdooractive Platform are created, ranging from content and landing pages to apps for users and customers to cartography and print products.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- Your goal is to develop and maintain the best possible user experience of the Outdooractive Platform.
- You create, alone or together with your colleagues, concepts, wireframes and prototypes for the further development of the platform and its individual modules.
- You make suggestions for the appropriate design or develop design guidelines independently.
- You independently carry out necessary research in advance and always pay attention to the best possible usability before, during and after the implementation of their concepts.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a degree in communication, web or media design or a comparable qualification. In addition, you have at least three years of experience in web or digital design.
- You have sufficient experience with common design & prototyping tools, as well as a sense for contemporary web design and good user experience.
- You have a passion for outdoor activities and innovative technologies. Team spirit, strong communication skills and a sense of responsibility characterize your way of working.
What Outdooractive offers
Possibility to contribute to the further success of the Outdooractive platform
Challenging, exciting tasks with best development prospects
Extensive organization possibilities and autonomous work
A flexible working hours model, flat hierarchies and an interesting career and further training management
An adequate introductory training to get to know Outdooractive
A cooperative atmosphere between colleagues, great staff events and a pleasant working environment within an outdoor-enthusiast team
A unique market-leading product in a growing market
A working place with the beautiful Allgaeu mountains just outside the door
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Couldn’t find the right job for you?
We are looking to receiving your unsolicited application.