Vocational Training IT Specialist (f/m/d), field: system integration
Are you passionate about innovative technologies and outdoor sports? Are you searching for a first-class vocational training in the field of informatics beginning autumn 2019? If so, a vocational training as an IT Specialist (f/m/d) with a main focus in system integration at our headquarters in Immenstadt (Allgaeu) might be your perfect career start.
Your Vocational Training at Outdooractive
An experienced IT Specialist at Outdooractive guides you during your vocational training and shows you
- how the IT infrastructure of our Outdooractive platform is planned and developed in daily operations,
- the meaning of configuration and installation of new components (hard- and software) within the Linux environment,
- how to analyze complex IT systems as wells as plan and process diverse projects autonomously,
- how to analyze and solve occurring errors and faults with the help of experts and diagnosis systems.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a secondary school diploma (Mittlere Reife) or a vocational baccalaureate diploma (Fachabitur) with good grades in math, German and English.
- You have a good technical/mathematical understanding and ability to reason.
- You are an enthusiastic worker, ready to assume responsibility and you enjoy working in a team.
- You are reliable, autonomous and a motivated learner.
What Outdooractive offers
Possibility to contribute to the further success of the Outdooractive platform.
Challenging, exciting tasks with best development prospects.
Extensive organizational possibilities and autonomous work.
A flexible model of working hours, flat hierarchies and an interesting career- and training management.
A cooperative atmosphere between colleagues, great staff events and a pleasant working environment within a team of outdoor enthusiasts.
A work place with the beautiful Allgaeu Mountains just outside the door.
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Couldn’t find the right job for you?
We are looking to receiving your unsolicited application.