Key Account Manager (f/m/d) Switzerland
Zurich / remote, Switzerland
As Key Account Manager (f/m/d) you are part of the Sales Switzerland team either at our branch in Zurich or at a place of work with home office option. The Sales team is the first point of contact for our customers from the tourism, outdoor and publishing industries. Here we develop offers together with our customers to use our marketing services and products profitably for the customer.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- Continue to build and maintain good relationships with customers and partners and identify customer requirements and provide solutions from the Outdooractive portfolio.
- Developing and independently implementing new sales strategies in direct cooperation with the management.
- The acquisition and support of new SaaS customers from the tourism environment in Switzerland is also part of your job.
- In addition, you identify the needs and wishes of our customers and carry out market and competition observations.
- Provide regular reports and forecasts on performance, activities and target achievement.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have sales/business development experience combined with analytical skills and an eye for detail.
- Proven experience in selling SaaS solutions/services would be an advantage.
- You have technical understanding of IT infrastructures and strategies.
- Ideally you will have relationship networks from the tourism, media and/or agency sectors.
- You have a high passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- You are flexible, willing to travel, communicative, self-confident and know how to inspire others.
- You have a good command of German and English. Other national languages - especially French - are an advantage.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18