Account Manager (f/m/d)
Zurich / Home Office, Switzerland
As Account Manager (f/m/d) you are part of the Sales Switzerland team either at our branch in Zurich or at a place of work with home office option. The Sales team is the first point of contact for our customers from the tourism, outdoor and publishing industries. Here we develop offers together with our customers to use our marketing services and products profitably for the customer.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- In the course of our international expansion, you acquire and support new clients in Switzerland.
- You develop new sales strategies in direct cooperation with the management and implement them independently.
- You look after our customers from the tourism, destination and outdoor sector, both on-site and at fairs.
- In addition, you identify the needs and wishes of our customers and carry out market and competitor observations.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a degree or a completed commercial apprenticeship with several years of relevant work experience.
- You already have a network in tourism, media and/or agency sectors.
- You have a great passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- A high level of service quality and persuasiveness characterize your way of working.
- You are flexible, willing to travel, communicative, self-confident and know how to inspire others.
- You are fluent in German and have a very good command of English. Other languages – French especially – are an advantage.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Annette Wimmer, CFO
Missener Straße 18