Account Manager (f/m/d) Germany
As an Account Manager (f/m/d) you are part of the Sales Team at a German work location with home office option. The Sales Team sells technology, software and SaaS products and is the first point of contact for our customers in the tourism, outdoor and publishing industries. Here, offers are developed together with our customers to use our marketing services and products profitably for the customer.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are responsible for the acquisition and support of new customers from the tourism industry in Germany.
- In doing so, you support our customers in achieving their goals with our network, our technology and your know-how.
- You develop new sales strategies and implement them independently in close cooperation with the sales managers.
- You support our customers from the tourism, destination and outdoor sector, both in the digitally supported daily business as well as on-site and at trade fairs.
- You identify the needs and wishes of our customers and communicate these to the team.
- In addition, you observe our competitors and the market.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a degree or relevant training and several years of relevant professional experience.
- You are familiar with the distribution of products that are both complex and explanation-intensive as well as sustainable.
- Ideally, you bring industry-specific relationship networks with you.
- You are flexible, willing to travel, communicative, self-confident and know how to inspire others.
- You demonstrate a high level of passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- You have a secure command of German, English and ideally knowledge of another foreign language.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18