Accounts Receivable and Payable Accountant (f/m/d)
As accounts receivable and accounts payable accountant (f/m/d), you will be part of the administration team at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu. With its many different areas of responsibility, it forms the backbone of our company. This is where all processes for planning, control, administration, documentation and cost accounting of Outdooractive come together.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You enter all the business transactions that arise for processing accounts receivable and accounts payable using DATEV's Accounting Office (Kanzlei-Rechnungswesen).
- Your area of responsibility includes the independent account assignment and entering business transactions.
- You check the incoming and outgoing invoices for correctness.
- You create and process payment runs.
- You create and process the open asset lists.
- You provide support for the month-end closing.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You completed commercial vocational training or comparable training.
- You also have several years of relevant professional experience.
- You are confident in dealing with DATEV’s Accounting Office (Kanzlei-Rechnungswesen) and MS Office.
- You bring along solution and customer-oriented thinking, an independent, organized and structured way of working and a high degree of quality and responsibility.
- Your ability to work in a team, communication skills and a high level of commitment characterize your working style.
- You have a passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- You also have a good command of English.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18