Advertising Operations Manager (f/m/d)
As an Advertising Operations Manager (f/m/d) you will be part of the Business Solutions Department at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu. Here, you will look after our business customers and implement their projects, as well as oversee the operation of programmatic advertising.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- One of your tasks is to coordinate our clients' campaigns on our platforms and ensure successful, effective and accurate implementation.
- Another task is to control and continuously optimize the programmatic network advertising - mainly Google Ad Exchange.
- You manage and optimize the SEA campaigns for the B2C site www.outdooractive.com and the B2B site business.outdooractive.com to achieve our goals.
- You support the local Sales Team and are responsible for developing realistic campaign models and calculations for our clients and coordinating their implementation.
- You analyze the goals and requirements of our customers and develop complementary best cases and suitable offers.
- You are responsible for the project management for our campaigns and will be the contact person for both our product management and customer.
- You simultaneously control several campaigns in different project phases.
- You are the first point of contact for our clients during the campaign and are responsible for an accurate and successful delivery and performance reporting of the campaign.
- After successful implementation, you will carry out a final evaluation of the campaign for our customers and internal interfaces, to analyze together with our product and project management potential for improvement and thus ensure optimal customer retention.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a degree in a relevant field and have several years of professional experience in ad operations, campaign management, digital media planning or a comparable occupation.
- You have a high level of technological understanding and extensive knowledge of the functionalities and content structures of data interfaces.
- You have excellent analytical skills, an eye for detail as well as the big picture.
- You have a high level of passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- A high level of service quality, organization and persuasiveness characterize your work style.
- You are flexible, communicative, self-confident and know how to inspire others.
- You have a confident writing style, precise phrasing in German and a very good command of English.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Kattner, HR
Missener Straße 18