App Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
Immenstadt or Cambridge, Germany or United Kingdom
As App Marketing Manager (f/m/d) you are part of our Community team in our headquarters in Immenstadt in the Allgäu (Germany) or in our branch in Cambridge (UK). You will experience first-hand how the Outdooractive community grows every day with the goal of being the largest outdoor community worldwide. Drive and accelerate the growth of our global community of outdoor enthusiasts and tourists with your app store optimization and app install campaign experience. Outdooractive is looking for an App Marketing Manager to take responsibility for our app store presence including managing app store listings, app store search optimization, and paid search campaigns, on Apple and Google, across multiple territories and languages.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- App Install Campaigns:
- Manage the end-to-end execution of app install campaigns across app stores and social media platforms, Google, and Apple Search Ads to deliver ambitious growth targets.
- Scale paid app campaigns based on ROAS targets.
- Manage and report on day-to-day performance using an analytical approach to ensure that we are spending efficiently and make strategic recommendations.
- Develop and execute experiments and A/B tests that evolve our targeting, creative, copy, and landing page strategies.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (Marketing, Product) to align your programs with company-wide initiatives.
- Manage relationships with external advertising partners (Facebook, Google, Apple, etc).
- App store Presence and ASO:
- Own the strategy for Custom Product Pages, Custom Store Listings, In-App Events, Store Listing Experiments & Product Page Optimization.
- Develop and execute programs to drive high-quality organic installs and improve organic acquisition through app store optimization, ratings and reviews, referrals, and more.
- Develop high performing ASO strategies across the iOS App Store, Google Play Store.
- Manage and effectively optimise global Apple Search Ads campaigns.
- Manage and effectively optimise global App Install campaigns via Google.
- Create and maintain a testing roadmap to improve conversion rates across key markets.
- Research, monitor and report on keyword performance across key markets.
- Work closely with brand and product teams to support full funnel campaigns and stay up-to-date on new product features we can promote.
- Establish country specific strategies to improve discoverability and conversion rates in the app stores.
- Become the point of contact in the business for our app store presence, ASO and App Install campaigns.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- Hands-on experience running paid advertising programs focused on driving app installs across Google, Apple, and social media channels.
- A strong understanding of app measurement capabilities and limitations.
- Analytical and data-driven background, with a proven ability to extract valuable insights from large sets of data.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Hands-on experience working with app store optimization, as well as experience managing and executing Apple Search Ads campaigns, Google App Install campaigns, and re-marketing campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of App Store algorithms, best practices and strategies for growing apps organically across multiple countries.
- Excellent time management, including the ability to prioritize conflicting tasks.
- Enthusiasm and participation in outdoors recreation.
- You will need to be both highly analytical and creative for this role.
- You will need to plan, execute and report on app store and app install campaigns.
- You must be able to create a roadmap and generate new hypotheses for creative testing, along with analyzing and reporting on results to the rest of the business.
- You will need to have a strong understanding of A/B testing and how to design creative tests that lead to actionable outcomes.
- You will have experience in developing ASO strategies, a strong knowledge of app store algorithms and experience working with App Store Connect and the Google Play Console.
- You will have worked with Apple Search Ads, Google Ads, and social media advertising platforms to build, to execute and to analyze campaigns.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18