Area Sales Manager (f/m/d) Austria
As Area Sales Manager (f/m/d) Austria, you are part of the Sales Team at our Salzburg branch. In this position, you are the first contact person (f/m/d) for our new and existing customers from the tourism, outdoor and publishing industry. For the sales areas “West” and “East”, applicants from respective regions with the possibility of working from home and a temporary presence at the main location are equally welcome.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- In the course of our international expansion, you acquire new customers and support existing customers in Austria.
- In direct cooperation with the management and sales team, you implement new sales strategies independently.
- You support our customers from tourism, destination and outdoor sector both on-site and at fairs.
- In addition, you identify the needs and wishes of our customers and conduct market and competition observations.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a degree or a completed commercial/tourism apprenticeship with several years of relevant work experience.
- Ideally, you already have an established network in the tourism, media and/or agency sectors.
- You have a great passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- A high level of service quality and persuasiveness characterize your working style.
- You are flexible, willing to travel, communicative, self-confident and know how to inspire others.
- You have business-fluent English skills.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Annette Wimmer, CFO
Missener Straße 18