Assistant Tax Consultant/Tax Specialist, Accountant (f/m/d)
As an assistant tax accountant/tax specialist, accountant (f/m/d), you will be part of the administration team at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu, which forms the backbone of our company with its various areas of responsibility. Here, all processes for planning, controlling, administration, documentation and cost accounting of Outdooractive come together.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You create financial accounting and handle accounts receivable and accounts payable using DATEV.
- You are involved in asset accounting and the monthly and annual audits.
- You are responsible for invoice verification and payment transactions.
- You prepare the accounts with our subsidiaries.
- Your area of responsibility also includes the preparation of advance VAT returns and MOSS reports. Furthermore, you are responsible for reporting and statements as well as processing travel expense reports.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have completed professional training as an assistant tax consultant/tax specialist, accountant (f/m/d) or comparable training.
- In addition, you have several years of relevant professional experience and have a sound knowledge of accounting, VAT and income tax law.
- You can handle international matters from a tax perspective independently.
- You are confident in dealing with "DATEV Kanzlei-Rechnungswesen" and "DATEV ANLAG," as well as MS Office, especially with Excel.
- You bring along solution and customer-oriented thinking, an independent, organized and structured way of working as well as a high level of quality and responsibility awareness.
- Your ability to work in a team, communication skills and a high level of commitment characterize your working style.
- You have a passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
What Outdooractive offers
Possibility to contribute to the further success within the increasing internationalization of the Outdooractive platform
Challenging, exciting tasks with best development prospects
Extensive organization possibilities and autonomous work
A flexible working hours model, flat hierarchies and an interesting career and further training management
Getting to know
An adequate introductory training to get to know Outdooractive
A cooperative atmosphere between colleagues, great staff events and a pleasant working environment within an outdoor-enthusiast team
A unique market-leading product in a global market
A working place with the beautiful Allgaeu mountains just outside the door
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18