Director B2C (f/m/d) Platform Management
As Director B2C (f/m/d) at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu, you will experience first-hand how the Outdooractive community grows every day with the goal of being the largest outdoor community worldwide. The B2C department is responsible for platform management and is the first point of contact when our registered users have questions about the portal or one of our apps. This is where community tips are passed on to the relevant departments and where external communication also comes together. In short: We are the home of the users and Pro/Pro+ members.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are responsible for the development of the B2C business models of the entire platform.
- This includes the continuous development of the Pro/Pro+ model, advertising marketing and commissions, agreements on partner deals and all strategic product developments to achieve the ambitious goals.
- You will increase the reach of the Outdooractive platform by expanding the community, SEO, SEA and anything else you can think of.
- You will lead the community management with user service, active communication, promotion of viral distribution, FAQs, newsletters and social media.
- In addition, you will permanently define and monitor quality, platform KPIs, SEO performance and SEA campaigns.
- Furthermore, you will carry out market analyses and performance reviews and be responsible for platform reporting.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a university degree with several years of relevant work experience.
- You have extensive experience in community building and are familiar with SEO, SEA, viral marketing, trends, technologies, social media, mobile internet and content of the 21st century.
- You have visionary thinking and arise enthusiasm and identification with your ideas.
- You have a high level of social competence and enjoy working in a team.
- Your way of working is characterized by personal responsibility, professionalism and commitment.
- You have a great passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- You report directly to the management and create a cooperative and productive collaboration with the other departments.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18