Big Data Architect (f/m/d)
As Big Data Architect (f/m/d) you are located in our headquarters in Immenstadt (Allgaeu) as part of our R&D Team that develops the technical basis of the Outdooractive platform. The team takes care of the server infrastructure, interfaces, data and support of our Outdooractive API partners as well as providing our users with many new functions developed in cooperation with other departments. Every member of the team is essential for the performance, scalability and stability of our platform!
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You will be responsible for the development of a Big Data architecture with high quality and availability.
- Conceptual design and implementation of groundbreaking, data-driven solutions with technical and analytical know-how.
- Implementation of high-performance, cross-system data pipelines: from data source to data integration to use in analytical models and operationalization.
- Compilation and analysis of large, structured and unstructured data sets on the basis of scaling cloud infrastructures.
- Investigation of modern data sources (e.g. clickstream, mobile data, social media, machine data) with regard to relevance, data quality, availability for use in customer projects.
- Professional management tasks and sharing of experience in the context of teamwork.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- University degree or completed apprenticeship in the IT sector with corresponding professional experience.
- Several years of experience with modern Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, MapReduce, Kafka, Hive and Spark.
- Very good knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases and lambda architectures.
- Expertise in Java and SOLR. Ideally, knowledge of data stream processing solutions.
- Good communication skills in German and English.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Annette Wimmer, CFO
Missener Straße 18