Business Controller and Data Analyst (f/m/d)
As a Business Controller and Data Analyst (f/m/d) at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu, you will experience first-hand how the Outdooractive community grows every day with the goal of being the largest outdoor community worldwide. You will be part of the administration team, which forms the backbone of our company with its diverse areas of responsibility. This is where all the processes for planning, controlling, administration, documentation and cost accounting of Outdooractive come together.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are responsible for the further development of a highly integrated, automated internal reporting and control system and develop qualified bases for decision-making.
- You are responsible for the transformation of the existing reporting system into a highly integrated and automated platform-based reporting system. This involves the evaluation and introduction or management of technologies such as process mining.
- They are responsible for corporate, sales and project controlling and generate valuable insights for the entire company on the basis of their data analysis in financial and business management issues.
- You design, model, visualize and implement reports in our BI tool (Zoho Analytics), further develop business management key figures and carry out monthly business management statements.
- You create group-wide ad-hoc evaluations, management reports, rolling forecasts as well as short-, medium- and long-term budget planning.
- Furthermore, you support the continuous development of reporting and controlling systems and help to make decision-making processes more data-driven and simplified.
- You use advanced analytical tools, implement them independently and in cooperation with our data engineers.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have knowledge of process mining to optimize the interface between operational processes and BI-based reporting.
- You have successfully completed a business degree with a focus on finance / controlling or a commercial apprenticeship with further training as a controller (f/m/d).
- You have several years of sound professional experience in the areas of controlling, business intelligence and data science.
- You have extensive knowledge in all MS Office applications, especially MS Excel, as well as in the use of relevant BI tools (e.g. Power BI and Tableau, ideally Zoho Analytics).
- You have basic knowledge in the area of statistics and ideally also experience in dealing with web analysis tools, such as Google Analytics.
- You also have a strong understanding of numbers and an analytical and conceptual way of thinking. You are characterized by a high degree of accuracy, diligence and reliability as well as a structured way of working.
- Strong communication skills, organizational talent and a self-confident appearance round off your profile.
- You also have a good command of German and English.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18