Business Development Manager (m/f/d) USA
As Business Development Manager (m/f/d) USA you are part of the Sales Team at our location in the US. In this position, you are the first contact person (m/f/d) for our new and existing customers from the tourism, outdoor and publishing industry. You will do home office in the mid to western US states.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- As part of our international expansion, you acquire new customers in the USA by actively participating in industry events, making direct sales, responding to tendering and obtaining consulting, presentation and lecture opportunities.
- In direct cooperation with the management, you independently implement new sales strategies.
- Also, you identify the needs and wishes of our customers and conduct market and competitor observations.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have several years of relevant professional experience working with or for a convention bureau, a tourism authority and/or a target marketing organization in the USA/Canada.
- Ideally, you bring along relationship networks from the tourism, media and/or agency sectors.
- You have a strong passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- A high level of service quality and the ability to convince others characterize your way of working.
- You are flexible, willing to travel, communicative, self-confident and know how to fill others with enthusiasm.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Annette Wimmer, CFO
Missener Straße 18