CEO Outdooractive France (f/m/d)
As CEO, you will be responsible for the development of the Outdooractive platform in France. You will manage the subsidiary and implement the group's strategy on the French market, in order to develop the B2B (institutional and private players in tourism and outdoor activities) and B2C (the general public, users of our digital solutions) offers. With you, we want to make Outdooractive the largest outdoor platform in the world!
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- As part of Outdooractive's international expansion, you will organize the operational activities in France with full responsibility.
- You deploy new development strategies in close cooperation with the head office in Germany, implement them and optimize the existing product and customer portfolio.
- You analyze the French market and the competition and build up a network of customers, key accounts and strategic partners, with whom you embody the company's philosophy.
- You drive the B2C communication plan and marketing actions.
- You manage the financial, legal and contractual aspects of the subsidiary.
- You coordinate the work of the French team (4 people) in Toulouse.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- Experience in business development.
- Experience in management and administration.
- Experience in the world of tourism or outdoor sports.
- Experience in web and digital marketing.
- Technical skills appreciated (interfaces, scripts...).
- Commitment, communication, customer satisfaction, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Good level of English for daily professional use.
What Outdooractive offers
Possibility to contribute to the further success within the increasing internationalization of the Outdooractive platform
Challenging, exciting tasks with best development prospects
Extensive organization possibilities and autonomous work
A flexible working hours model, flat hierarchies and an interesting career and further training management
Getting to know
An adequate introductory training to get to know Outdooractive
A cooperative atmosphere between colleagues, great staff events and a pleasant working environment within an outdoor-enthusiast team
A unique market-leading product in a global market
A working place with the beautiful Allgaeu mountains just outside the door
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18