CFO Chief Financial Officer (f/m/d)
As a CFO | Chief Financial Officer (m/f/d), you are responsible for the areas of finance/controlling of the domestic and foreign branches as well as HR/legal and IT. On the one hand, you have a strong operational and cost-oriented focus with a hands-on mentality, but on the other hand you also act as a visionary and strategist. You know about the opportunities of digitalization and accompany the holistic conversion of the process landscape. Together with the CEO, you will play a key role in shaping the future development of the company. You have proven leadership skills and bring clear structures to the entire value creation process with your assertiveness as well as target and result orientation. For this exposed management task, you bring several years of professional and management experience in the controlling/finance area and have the potential for management.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are responsible for the entire corporate financing of the group including the subsidiaries abroad.
- You will prepare and execute international M & A deals.
- Your area of responsibility covers finance, accounting, cash management, controlling, HR, legal and IT.
- In the context of digitalization, you will analyze and optimize processes in close cooperation with internal and external interfaces and make a significant contribution to overall process improvement.
- Relieving the burden on the managing director and founder and contributing to content-related and strategic as well as operational matters in order to push the company's growth course.
- Developing corporate services to support subsidiaries, resellers and partners.
- Maintain and develop contacts with banks, universities, business and professional associations and others.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- Extensive experience in building and developing businesses.
- Keeping a cool head even with the highest workload, identifying the right priorities and acting in a structured manner.
- Strong analytical skills, enjoyment of conceptual work and a desire to engage intensively and in depth with different work topics.
- A varied skillset, coupled with analytical, content-related and strategic as well as operational activities.
- An outstanding energy level and exceptional work efficiency.
- Experience with corporate finance, scaling businesses internationally and leading teams.
- Very structured way of working and an exceptionally fast grasp of the issues as well as a "sense of urgency".
- Ability to work in a team, positivity, problem-solving skills, proactivity and professional appearance at all hierarchical levels.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18