Community Manager (f/m/d)
As Community Manager (f/m/d) at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu, you will experience first-hand how the Outdooractive community grows every day with the goal of being the largest outdoor community worldwide. The B2C department is responsible for platform management and is the first point of contact when our registered users have questions about the portal or one of our apps. This is where community tips are passed on to the relevant departments and where external communication also comes together. In short: We are the home of the users and Pro/Pro+ members.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You actively support the management of our online community and are responsible for the operational support of our social channels, especially Facebook, YouTube and our Outdooractive blog.
- In this context, you will independently create text and video contributions and network with YouTubers and bloggers from the outdoor sector.
- You will be involved in the creation of our Outdooractive newsletter, independently answering user questions and providing appropriate feedback.
- You update and expand our FAQ section, develop text modules and standardised routine answers and optimise existing processes.
- You will also uncover usability weaknesses in the platform and develop appropriate solutions.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a degree or training in the field of communication.
- You enjoy answering user questions and producing creative texts and videos.
- You have a confident writing style and precise expression in German and English, further foreign language skills are an advantage.
- You have a technological understanding and a sound knowledge of current developments in the field of social media.
- You also have a passion for outdoor sports.
- Teamwork, reliability, accuracy and the motivation to learn new things characterize your way of working.
- You are confident in the use of MS Office.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18