Content Manager (f/m/d)
As a Content Manager, you will be based at our headquarters in Immenstadt in the Allgäu region, right at the heart of our Outdooractive platform. The focus is on our outdoor content, which the Content Team creates. Describing beautiful tours and filling the world's digital travel guide with content is a unique and fun task. We make content according to current standards, informative and online-centric, suitable for all output channels that make the Outdooractive platform even more successful.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- With the goal of becoming the world's No. 1 outdoor portal, you digitise tourism areas worldwide, including all tours, sectors and area descriptions.
- To do this, you will write text content in German and English and process all kinds of media, such as overview maps, images and videos.
- You will integrate your own content as well as content from authors and the community into the structures of the Outdooractive platform.
- You will learn how to work confidently with content management systems, content performance and analysis tools.
- Furthermore, you will support the user service and online marketing departments and thus gain insights into the multifaceted work of an outdoor editorial team.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a degree or training in the field of communication.
- You have a confident writing style and precise expression in German and English.
- You have extensive experience in the precise creation of content around the topics of SEO, social media, mobile internet and content.
- You are a visionary thinker and can arouse enthusiasm and identification with your ideas.
- You have a high level of social competence and enjoy working in a team.
- Your way of working is characterized by personal responsibility, professionalism and commitment.
- You have a high passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- It is important to you to be part of something meaningful and to make your contribution to it.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18