As Controller (f/m/d) you will be part of our administration team located in the headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu. With its versatile remit, this team forms the backbone of the company. Here all processes of development, controlling, administration, documentation, and costing of Outdooractive are collected.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are responsible
- for the company, sale, and project controlling and act as a business administration consultant for the management and the departments.
- You develop and present qualified decision-making documents, execute business administration statements and are responsible for the monthly reporting system (inclusive target-performance comparisons).
- Additionally, you issue ad hoc appraisals and management reports, forecasts as well as budgets.
- You execute special projects and analysis, advance and optimise our ratio.
- Furthermore, you support the further development of the reporting and controlling systems.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a finished degree in Business Administration with an emphasis on finance/controlling or commercial education with further training as Controller (f/m/d).
- You have several years’ professional experience in Controlling.
- You have extensive knowledge in every MS Office application, especially MS Excel.
- You have distinct numerical reasoning as well as an analytic and conceptional way of thinking.
- You distinguish by a high degree of accuracy, care, and reliability as well as a structured way of working.
- A high level of communication, a talent for organisation, and a self-confident appearance round your profile off.
- Additionally, you have a good command of English.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Annette Wimmer, CFO
Missener Straße 18