COO Chief Operating Officer (f/m/d)
Are you a technology enthusiast with a strong background in sales and marketing in a fast-paced international environment looking to make your next move leading a global team? We are Outdooractive, an international product-driven B2B and B2C platform with more than 150 amazing people from all over the world. We are looking for a Chief Operating Officer to join our team to achieve our strategic goals and grow our organization further. Reporting to the CEO, you will work closely with your peers from Products, B2C, Business Solutions and People & Organization, leading a team of around 5 direct reports (Director level) and a total of around 55 talents in Sales, Marketing, Community Management, Content Management, Internationalization, Customer Services, Business Development and Partner Management.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- Take full responsibility for all revenue generated from marketing, sales, existing customer care, resellers and partners internationally.
- Comprehensive budget, cost and deadline control and reporting.
- Additional responsibility for organisational development and support of our growth.
- Relief of the managing director and founder as well as participation in content-related and strategic as well as operational matters in order to push the growth course of the company.
- Targeted focus on optimisation of structures and processes, support of own designed processes as well as an appreciative, motivating and success-oriented leadership of the employees.
- Responsibility for the promotion of young talent as well as employee retention and transfer of one's own entrepreneurial mindset to the role model function.
- Active consolidation and international expansion of our existing B2B and B2C customer base.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- Extensive experience in building and developing businesses.
- Keeping a cool head even with the highest workload, identifying the right priorities and acting in a structured manner.
- Strong analytical skills, enjoyment of conceptual work and the desire to work intensively and in depth on various topics.
- A varied skillset, paired with analytical, content-related and strategic as well as operational activities.
- An outstanding energy level and exceptional work efficiency.
- Experience with sales, marketing, scaling businesses and leading teams.
- A very structured way of working and an exceptionally fast grasp of things as well as a "sense of urgency".
- Positivity, problem-solving skills, proactivity and professional appearance at all hierarchical levels.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18