As Copywriter (f/m/d) you are located in our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu. You will be part of the marketing team, which plans everything around the Outdooractive platform. It creates concepts for further developments, optimizes the platform for search engines, coordinates the content marketing, and puts the whole communication in correlation. Together with you and the employees, we aim to grow Outdooractive to the world-leading outdoor platform!
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are responsible for the central formulation of the corporate message, which will be used as the basis of every external communication of Outdooractive. Your texts will be used in every channel including the B2C platform www.outdooractive.com, the B2B Website corporate.outdooractive.com, and the communication of marketing, social media and press.
- Guiding our users from the first touchpoint to the check-out, you will be responsible to formulate clear and convincing explanations of the product range and their advantages.
- You will be working closely together with Product Management and the management of the B2C platform.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have completed a relevant degree or a comparable apprenticeship with several years of work experience in a similar position.
- You have experience and the sense of different kinds of target group orientated texts.
- You are creative, communicative, and know, how to excite others. You have a high passion for outdoor sports and innovative technology.
- Additionally, you are very confident with the use of the German and English language in spoken and written form and you love to write.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18