CRM Administrator (f/m/d)
As a CRM Administrator (f/m/d) at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu, you will be part of the Administration team, which forms the backbone of our company with its diverse areas of responsibility. This is where all processes for planning, control, administration, documentation and accounting of Outdooractive merge.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You will be responsible for the administration of Outdooractive’s Microsoft Dynamics CRM system and will be responsible for its operational support, adaptation and continuous further development – in close cooperation with the respective departments.
- In addition, you will be responsible for the integration and further development of additional applications.
- You will support our users and look after the respective power users in the respective areas.
- You will also be responsible for independent communication with the manufacturer/service provider’s support if required.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have completed a degree in information technology or other relevant training.
- You have several years of well-founded professional experience as a CRM administrator (f/m/d) and comprehensive know-how in dealing with Microsoft Dynamics.
- You have a solution- and customer-oriented mindset, an independent and structured way of working as well as a high degree of quality and responsibility.
- Team spirit, strong communication skills and a high level of commitment characterize your working style.
- Yours are fluent in English.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Annette Wimmer, CFO
Missener Straße 18