CRM Project Manager (f/m/d)
As a CRM Project Manager (f/m/d) you will be part of the Business Solutions Department at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu. Here, we look after our business customers and implement their projects. Since the scope of these projects covers the entire product range of our company, you serve as the liaison between our customers and the in-house specialist departments.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are responsible for the Zoho CRM apps in our company, for the connection of the Zoho system with the Outdooractive platform as well as the implementation of the Zoho system for our touristic customer.
- You support internally and externally with all tasks that arise (correctly creating data sets, campaigns and customer lists; interfaces to other systems; training).
- You coordinate the strategic, functional and technical implementation of projects in the application landscape, including requirements management, customizing issues, change and configuration management.
- You understand the business and technical aspects of centralized applications and are the competent single point of contact for internal stakeholders.
- You plan and coordinate application qualification/testing and are responsible for creating the necessary documentation for applications and processes.
- You note requirements, evaluate customer-oriented software applications and operationalize ongoing tasks.
- You actively promote the further development of our Business Solutions department and ensure the technical and methodical competence development.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a degree in computer science, business informatics or comparable IT-related education.
- You have relevant professional experience in application support and/or development of CRM systems.
- You have knowledge in digital project management as well as in agile development methods.
- You have a high level of technological understanding and bring extensive knowledge of the functionalities and content structures of data interfaces.
- You have a proactive work style as well as excellent analytical skills, have an eye for details as well as the big picture.
- You have a high level of passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- A high level of service quality, organization and persuasiveness characterize your work style.
- You are flexible, communicative, self-confident and know how to inspire others.
- You communicate confidently in German as well as in English.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Kattner, HR
Missener Straße 18