Data Analyst (f/m/d)
As a Data Analyst (f/m/d) at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu, you will experience first-hand how the Outdooractive community grows every day with the goal of being the largest outdoor community worldwide. The B2C department is responsible for platform management and is the first point of contact when our registered users have questions about the portal or one of our apps. This is where community tips are passed on to the relevant departments and where external communication also comes together. In short: We are the home of the users and Pro/Pro+ members.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You support our team in data analysis and generate valuable insights for the entire company.
- You independently build up an internal reporting and control system.
- You design, model and implement reports in our BI tool (Zoho Analytics).
- You evaluate customer behaviour and the short-term and long-term success of sales-promoting measures both online and offline.
- You also support the departments internally in making decision-making processes more data-driven and simpler.
- You use advanced analytical tools, implement them independently or in cooperation with our data engineers.
- You are responsible for the planning, implementation and monitoring of data-driven projects.
- You work closely with the Controlling, Technology and Sales departments.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a degree and have already gained some experience in the areas of Business Intelligence & Data Science.
- You have good knowledge of SQL & Python and want to keep improving and learning new things.
- You have very good knowledge of relevant BI tools (e.g. Power BI and Tableau, ideally Zoho Analytics).
- You have basic knowledge in the area of statistics and ideally also experience in dealing with web analysis tools, such as Google Analytics.
- You think digitally, "out of the box" and are a real problem solver.
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- You think holistically and integratively, and also have a hands-on mentality.
- You are a team player - responsible, independent and detail-oriented.
- You communicate confidently in German and English.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18