Digital Project Manager (f/m/d)
As Digital Project Manager (f/m/d) you will be part of the Business Solutions team in our Zurich branch. From the first briefing to the professional implementation, you will support us in the timely execution of diverse customer projects that cover the entire product range of our company. You will implement web and app projects as well as digital marketing campaigns. You advise our customers on an ongoing basis and train them in the use of the platform. By continuously monitoring project progress and implementing customer information, you ensure a high level of implementation and support quality. In addition, you control the in-house departments during project implementation up to the overall project success.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- For the projects under your responsibility, you are the main contact person both for the client and internally.
- You ensure that the assigned tasks are done properly by checking the quality of the work done.
- You manage client expectations for projects to ensure that the client is and remains satisfied.
- You are responsible for estimating projects and changes together with the team. You are responsible for the project budget and ensure that projects are profitable.
- You are responsible for regular reporting on all your projects to make the current status visible both on the client side and internally.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have completed a relevant degree or have adequate professional experience and have already gained experience in project management.
- You have a high level of technological understanding in order to set up our technology products and to be able to advise web agencies and customers.
- You have knowledge of the functionality and content structures of data interfaces (XML, clarification of interface mappings between different content management systems). You also have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- You are a team player with a high passion for tourism, outdoor activities and innovative technologies.
- You show a high passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies. A high level of service quality, persuasiveness and eloquence characterise your working style.
- You are flexible, communicative, self-confident and know how to inspire others.
- You have a stylistically confident writing style and the ability to present topics in an easily understandable way, as well as a careful and analytical and structured way of working with a high level of quality awareness.
- You have excellent written and spoken German and English skills. (Other national languages (FR/IT) are an advantage).
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18