Digital Project Manager (f/m/d)
As a Digital Project Manager (f/m/d) you will be part of the Business Solutions department at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu. Here, we look after our business customers and implement their projects. Since the scope of these projects covers the entire product range of our company, you serve as the liaison between our customers and the in-house specialist departments.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- Your main task is to confidently manage customer projects in digital products and services through the entire project cycle while adhering to time, budget and quality targets.
- You organize yourself and your environment according to agile methods (processes and tools) and thus never lose sight of your project goal.
- You prioritize the project requirements to plan and accompany milestones.
- You are the first point of contact for customers and internal stakeholders during the project and provide them with reports on the project status.
- You are always in close coordination with the departments involved (Technology, Product Management, Content Services, Cartography) and thus serve as an internal liaison.
- You conduct project reviews, develop best practices and thus ensure continuous improvement of our processes, products and services.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a relevant degree and several years of professional experience in managing agile digital projects.
- You have a high level of technological understanding and bring extensive knowledge of the functionalities and content structures of data interfaces.
- You have excellent analytical skills, have an eye for detail as well as the big picture.
- You have a high level of passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- A high level of service quality, organization and persuasiveness characterize your work style.
- You are flexible, communicative, self-confident and know how to inspire others.
- You communicate confidently in German as well as in English.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Kattner, HR
Missener Straße 18