Director (f/m/d) Platform Management
As Director (f/m/d) Platform Management you would be part of our daily aspiration to become the world’s biggest outdoor community. Our platform division is the first point of contact for over 1.3 million registered users and their questions regarding the portal or our apps. This is where community information is passed on to the relevant departments and also where communication towards the outside world comes into being. In short: We are the home of the users and Pro/Pro+ members.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You will be responsible for the development of the B2C business models for the entire platform. This includes the continuous development of the Pro/Pro+ model, the advertising marketing and commissions, the agreements of partner deals and all strategic product developments in order to achieve the ambitious goals.
- You can increase the reach of the Outdooractive Platform by expanding the community, SEO, SEA and anything else you can think of.
- You lead the community management with user service, active communication, promotion of viral distribution, FAQs, newsletter and social media.
- You will also permanently define and monitor the quality, the platform KPI, the SEO performance and the SEA campaigns.
- You will also carry out market analyses and performance reviews and will be responsible for platform reporting.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a university degree and several years of relevant work experience.
- You have gathered extensive experience in building communities and know topics such as SEO, viral marketing, trends, technologies, social media, mobile internet and 21st century content.
- You are a visionary and know how to inspire enthusiasm with your ideas.
- You have a high degree of social competence and enjoy team work.
- Your working method is characterized by personal responsibility, professionality and dedication.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Annette Wimmer, CFO
Missener Straße 18