Dual Student (f/m/d) Business Administration (BA), specialising in Digital Business Management
Are you passionate about innovative technologies and outdoor sports? Are you looking for a first-class dual study programme in the field of business administration (BA) starting in autumn 2023? Then start your dual studies at Outdooractive as a business economist (f/m/d), with a focus on digital business management, at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu.
Your Training at Outdooractive
- An experienced business professional from Outdooractive accompanies you on your way to becoming a business economist (f/m/d) and shows you,
- how to implement and control business processes, for example in product management, sales channel management or marketing,
- how complex business processes are analysed and optimised, and how versatile projects are planned and carried out on your own responsibility,
- what lies behind technology and data management or CRM systems,
- how business decisions are analysed and made on the basis of controlling and business analytics.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a secondary school diploma (Abitur) with good grades in math, German and English.
- You have a good technical/mathematical understanding and an ability to reason.
- You are an enthusiastic worker, ready to assume responsibility and you enjoy working in a team.
- You are reliable, autonomous and a motivated learner.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18