eCommerce and Partner Manager Outdoor Industry (f/m/d) Germany
As eCommerce and Partner Manager Outdoor Industry (f/m/d) you will be part of the Business Solutions department at our headquarters in Immenstadt. The Business Solutions team sells technology, software and SaaS products and is the first point of contact for our customers from the tourism, outdoor and publishing industry. Here, offers are developed together with our customers in order to use our marketing services and products profitably for the customer.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You will be responsible for the development, set-up and support of our eCommerce shop, in which we sell clothing and equipment under the Outdooractive brand.
- You will establish and be responsible for the relevant cooperation with renowned manufacturers and top brands in order to develop our product landscape and Outdooractive editions, which will be offered in the Outdooractive Online Shop and at a discount as part of Outdooractive Pro Benefit.
- Your tasks include acquiring and managing top brands and potential partners, scouting and selecting potential products, negotiating and concluding Pro Benefit contracts.
- You will also be responsible for product purchasing and sales, including logistics, marketing, communication and billing.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a degree or relevant training and relevant professional experience in eCommerce within the outdoor industry.
- You know how to set up and operate online shops and eCommerce systems.
- Ideally, you have an industry-specific network of contacts.
- You are flexible, communicative, self-confident and know how to inspire others.
- You have a passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- You have a secure command of English.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18