Editorial Department: Climbing (f/m/d)
As an editorial specializing in the climbing sector, you will be at our headquarters in Immenstadt in the Allgäu, right in the heart of our Outdooractive Platform. The focus is on our outdoor content, which is created by the Content Team. Describing beautiful routes and filling the digital travel guide with content is a unique task that brings much joy. We create content according to current standards, informative and online-centered, suitable for all output channels, which make the Outdooractive platform even more successful.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- Intending to become also the world's No. 1 outdoor portal for climbing, you digitize climbing areas worldwide, including all routes, sectors and area descriptions. For this purpose, you will write text content with a focus on climbing in German and English and process all types of media, primarily topos, overview maps, images and videos. You create your own content and also gather the material of authors and the community to bring it into the geo-referenced structures of the Outdooractive platform.
- You act as an Outdooractive brand ambassador in the climbing scene and are a competent contact person in the climbing sector for customers, users and employees.
- You will learn the safe handling of content management systems, content performance and analysis tools.
- Also, you will support the user service and online marketing departments and thus gain insight into the multi-faceted work of an outdoor editorial team.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a degree or training in the field of communication.
- You have a confident writing style and precise expression in German and English.
- You have a strong passion for innovative technologies and social media.
- You have technical know-how and contacts in the climbing scene.
- Ideally, you have gained experience as a climbing instructor or climbing trainer.
- Team spirit, reliability, accuracy and the motivation to learn new things characterize your working methods.
- You are confident in using MS Office and have initial experience with CMS systems.
- You enjoy working with commitment and initiative to promote Outdooractive in the climbing sector.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Annette Wimmer, CFO
Missener Straße 18