Employee (f/m/d) Administration
As an employee (f/m/d) of Administration, you will be part of our administration team located at the headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu. With its versatile remit, this team forms the backbone of the company. Here all processes of development, controlling, administration, documentation, and cost accounting of Outdooractive are collected.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are responsible for a modern management of every administrative and organisational issue in the area of administration. This includes taking on all secretarial tasks and ensuring that all processes in the front office are handled professionally.
- You handle all correspondences with our customers, partners and service providers, also in English.
- You work on various projects in close cooperation with your department head and you are responsible for the content of presentations, evaluations and decision papers.
- You assist in the organisation of fairs, and in the preparation and follow-up of internal and external meetings, appointments, and sessions.
- You are the first point of contact (f/m/d) for external business partners, managers, and employees and ensure adequate support for national and international guests.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship and have relevant professional experience.
- You have good command in German and English, both spoken and written.
- You are confident in using MS Office.
- You are characterized by an independent and careful working style.
- Strong communication skills, organisational talent, reliability and a self-confident appearance round off your profile.
- Furthermore, you have a great passion for outdoor sports and innovative technology.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Annette Wimmer, CFO
Missener Straße 18