Employee (f/m/d) Administration
As an administration employee (f/m/d), you are part of the administration team at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu. With its many different areas of responsibility, it forms the backbone of our company. This is where all processes for planning, control, administration, documentation and cost accounting of Outdooractive come together.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are responsible for the modern management of all administrative and organizational issues in the area of administration.
- You take on all secretarial tasks and are responsible for the professional handling of all processes in the front office.
- You handle all correspondence with our customers and service providers, also in English.
- You work in close cooperation with your department head on various projects and are responsible for the content of presentations, evaluations and decision papers.
- You assist in the organization of trade fairs and in the preparation and follow-up of internal and external meetings, appointments and sessions.
- You are the first point of contact (f/m/d) for managers and employees and ensure adequate support for national and international guests.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship and have relevant professional experience.
- You are fluent in spoken and written German and English.
- You are also confident in using MS Office.
- You are characterized by an independent and careful working style.
- Strong communication skills, organizational talent, reliability and a self-confident appearance round off your profile.
- Furthermore, you have a great passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Kattner, HR
Missener Straße 18