Event Manager (f/m/d)
As Event Manager (f/m/d) you will be part of the marketing team at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu, where the "big picture" - i.e. the Outdooractive platform - is planned. Here, concepts for further developments are created, the platform is optimized for search engines, content marketing is coordinated and the entire communication is coordinated. Together with you and our employees, we want to make Outdooractive the largest outdoor platform in the world!
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are responsible for the planning as well as the operative implementation and control of our wide range of target group-specific event activities, such as B2B events and training courses, trade fairs, promotional events, B2C events as a partner of specialist outdoor and sports event organizers as well as manufacturers in the outdoor industry.
- You create and track the annual planning of all internal and external events and ensure a smooth planning, preparation and implementation of the same, in close cooperation and coordination with internal and external stakeholders, such as marketing, community management, partners and service providers.
- They organize and manage the invitation, registration and barter contract management internally and externally.
- They also actively manage staff and travel planning as well as PR and communication on all internal and external channels related to events.
- They support the commercial preparation and follow-up of all event activities, including contract management, invoicing and auditing.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have successfully completed your business studies with a focus on marketing, media or communication sciences or a comparable education, ideally with a focus on events and event management.
- You already have professional experience in the event sector.
- You enjoy taking our event activities to the next level with your distinctive hands-on mentality, your independent way of working and your organizational talent.
- You are characterized by your strong communication skills as well as your structured and result-oriented way of working.
- You have extensive knowledge of MS Office and can quickly find your way around digital applications.
- You have a high passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18