General Manager (f/m/d) Norway
As our General Manager (m/f) Norway, located in Oslo, you are part of the platform-department where the "big picture" is planned - the Outdooractive platform. Creation of concepts for further development! Platform-optimization for search engines! Coordination of content marketing and all communications! Together with you and our employees we want to make Outdooractive the largest outdoor platform in the world.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- As part of our international expansion, you will establish a new company with a branch office in Norway together with our head office and organise the office and sales activities directly on site on your own responsibility.
- You will develop new sales strategies in close cooperation with us, implement them independently and optimise existing product portfolios.
- You will analyse the Norwegian market and competitors with regard to optimal sales opportunities for our products and services.
- You will build up an appropriate network and intensify contact with our key account customers, strategic partners and future premium customers.
- You embody our corporate philosophy and convince tourist destinations and business enterprises of the advantages of our products in personal meetings.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- College education, ideally in business management or tourism.
- Business management experience and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Sales experience with online, mobile, marketing products and services which are complex, future-oriented and sustainable.
- Strong Network in sports, tourism, media and/or agencies.
- Willingness to travel, communicative, confident and understanding to satisfy clients.
- Knowledge of the local characteristics of the country, no language barrier, identification of the different requirements of the regions.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Kattner, HR
Missener Straße 18