General Manager (f/m/d) USA
As General Manager (f/m) USA you are responsible for the business development of our Outdooractive platform in the USA. You create concepts for the further development of the platform and implement them. You will optimize the platform for search engines, coordinate content marketing and coordinate all communication. Together with you and our employees, we want to make Outdooractive the largest outdoor platform in the world!
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- As part of our international expansion, you will be responsible for the existing branch in the USA in close cooperation with our head office and organize the office and sales activities directly on site on your own responsibility.
- You develop new sales strategies in close cooperation with us, implement them and optimise existing product portfolios.
- You analyse the American market and competitors with regard to optimal sales opportunities for our products and services and build up a corresponding network.
- You will also intensify contact with our key account customers, strategic partners and future premium customers.
- You embody our corporate philosophy and convince tourist destinations and business enterprises of the benefits of our products in personal discussions.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- College education, ideally in business management or tourism
- Business management experience and entrepreneurial spirit
- Sales experience with online, mobile, marketing products and services which are complex, future-oriented and sustainable
- Strong Network in sports, tourism, media and/or agencies
- Willingness to travel, communicative, confident and understanding to satisfy clients
- Knowledge of the local characteristics of the country, no language barrier, identification of the different requirements of the regions
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Kattner, HR
Missener Straße 18