Graphic Designer (f/m/d)
As Graphic Designer (f/m/d) you will be part of the marketing department at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu, where the "big picture" - the Outdooractive platform - is planned. Here, concepts for further developments are created, the platform is optimized for search engines, content marketing is coordinated and the entire communication is coordinated. Together with you and our employees, we want to make Outdooractive the largest outdoor platform in the world!
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- Together with the marketing team, your objective is to develop and maintain the corporate brand design
- You create, alone or together with your colleagues, design concepts for the further development of the Outdooractive brand.
- You make suggestions for the suitable design or develop design guidelines independently.
- You will undertake necessary research in advance and always pay attention to the best possible workflow before, during and after the implementation of your concepts.
- You ensure that projects are implemented on time and in a consistent way.
- Perseverance and diligence characterize your way of working.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a degree in web or media design or a comparable education.
- In addition, you already have experience in web and digital design.
- You have sufficient experience with common design & prototyping tools, such as Sketch and Adobe programs, as well as a sense for contemporary UX and web design.
- You have a passion for outdoor activities and innovative technologies.
- Team spirit, strong communication skills and a sense of responsibility characterize your way of working.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Faulhaber, HR
Missener Straße 18