Head of Operations (f/m/d)
As Head of Operations (f/m/d) at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu, you will be part of the Administration Team, which forms the backbone of our company with its many different areas of responsibility. Here, all processes for planning, control, administration, documentation and cost accounting of Outdooractive come together.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You are responsible for the management and control of the entire operational business, including business development both nationally and internationally, the design of the administrative and operative process structure in the parent company and the subsidiaries abroad.
- You implement and optimize business processes in-house, with resellers and business partners internationally. Your responsibilities include budget and financial planning, controlling, recruiting and HR, facility management, mobility and vehicle fleet.
- You develop and optimize the structures and workflows required for the successful development of Outdooractive in its expansion into international markets and draw up recommendations for the management team, recording and analyzing all relevant KPIs and reporting directly to the management. Furthermore, you are responsible for the active management, promotion and development of your team members.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have gained an economically oriented university degree and have several years of relevant professional experience in the field of operations.
- You have sound experience in cooperative leadership and excellent negotiating skills, assertiveness and a pronounced conflict and criticism behavior.
- You are well-organized and have a strategic, goal-oriented and entrepreneurial way of thinking and working.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Annette Wimmer, CFO
Missener Straße 18