Head of Corporate Systems (f/m/d)
As Head of Corporate Systems (f/m/d) at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu, you will be part of the Administration Team, which forms the backbone of our company with its many different areas of responsibility. Here, all processes for planning, control, administration, documentation and cost accounting of Outdooractive come together.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You develop the vision and roadmap for processes, workflows, technical solutions and systems for the entire group of companies.
- You are responsible for the operation of all systems required for business operations.
- You work together with all CXOs and other stakeholders in all subsidiaries.
- You are responsible for the connection of all external systems of business partners and resellers.
- You train and support all employees internationally to enable efficient operations and accompany the teams during development.
- You plan the costs of the systems and budget them directly with the financial management department.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have completed a business and technical degree course and have several years of relevant professional experience in the field and have sound knowledge in the development and operation of corporate systems.
- You have a diplomatic ability to assert yourself and a pronounced conflict and criticism behavior and you are well-organized and have a strategic, goal-oriented and entrepreneurial way of thinking and working.
- Your profile is rounded off by an above-average willingness to perform and commitment.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English.
- Furthermore, you have a passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Marcel Kattner, HR
Missener Straße 18