Head of Product (f/m/d)
As Head of Product (f/m/d) you will be responsible for platform-wide product management at our headquarters in Immenstadt im Allgäu. You will be responsible for the product development/further development of our entire product lines Web, Mobile, Cartography, Print, Online Marketing and Facility.
Your new job at Outdooractive entails
- You conduct detailed market and competitive analyses and define new and further product developments based on trends and market developments.
- You will monitor and analyze all product KPIs as well as the respective user behavior, take care of the evaluation of customer and user feedback and product quality.
- You will also initiate measures to increase product sales, product usage and customer satisfaction.
- You will produce product descriptions and offer texts and be responsible for customer communication regarding our products.
- Furthermore, you will train our international sales team with regard to product features and innovations and develop powerful sales arguments.
What Outdooractive expects from you
- You have a university degree with several years of relevant work experience.
- You have profound experiences with complex technical systems and are able to structure processes clearly.
- A high degree of service quality, persuasiveness and eloquence characterize your working style.
- You are flexible, communicative, self-confident and know how to inspire others.
- You have a great passion for outdoor sports and innovative technologies.
- You have business-fluent English skills.
What Outdooractive offers
Become part of Outdooractive
We are looking forward to your compelling application (cover letter, CV, references) stating your earliest possible date of availability and your salary expectations.
Annette Wimmer, CFO
Missener Straße 18